• In total there are 6 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 6 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy; Final Thoughts

#112: Oct. - Dec. 2012 (Fiction)
sal10e
Permanent Ink Finger

Re: The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy; Final Thoughts

Unread post

This book was also out of what I would normally read, but I really enjoyed it and found it to be a quick enjoyable read. When purchasing it I had the option of only getting the first book for $15 or buying all 5 for $18 - so I elected to spend $18 and get all five novels in one volume and hoped that I would like them. I just finished the first and plan to keep on reading the others in order, so up next for me is The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. I think I remember when we started discussing that someone said Mostly Harmless was there favorite so I'm looking forward to them and more of DA's humor.
giselle

1H - GOLD CONTRIBUTOR
Almost Awesome

Re: The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy; Final Thoughts

Unread post

sal10e wrote:This book was also out of what I would normally read, but I really enjoyed it and found it to be a quick enjoyable read. When purchasing it I had the option of only getting the first book for $15 or buying all 5 for $18 - so I elected to spend $18 and get all five novels in one volume and hoped that I would like them. I just finished the first and plan to keep on reading the others in order, so up next for me is The Restaurant at the End of the Universe. I think I remember when we started discussing that someone said Mostly Harmless was there favorite so I'm looking forward to them and more of DA's humor.
Yes, its a pretty good deal to get all 5 books for 18 bucks. Enjoy the Restaurant, more adventure of Arthur and Co, towel and all.

Return to “The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - by Douglas Adams”