Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average. 
Christmas I don't believe 
Years of membership
So many e-books my reader is overweight!

Post Christmas I don't believe
Its late About 5:30pm and everyone is getting ready for Christmas EVE. There’s me,Alison and Rachel who don’t believe in Father Christmas you know, the REAL Santa ,Also known as St. Nicholas. So Like I was saying they don’t believe in true joy and happiness this year. Sure they want stuff but they don’t believe in having joy and a bit of fun.

CHAPTER 2 A day before Christmas eve
Day 2 and I have just been doing the tree and Alison and Rachel are watching the soaps highlights that are on only for 2days at Christmas.TO make the most of it I do my cheesecake and my truffle for the big man (Santa)

CHAPTER 3 Twelve O clock
Its 12:00am and I put everything out for Santa ,cookies & cream some rice crispies and cornflakes from the add on tv where Santa eats the cornflakes.The lights turn on from the tree and I hang up the stocking socks and close the door. I run upstairs and shut the door ready for tomorrow.

CHAPTER 4 I don’t believe in Christmas
Donno what time it was but I heard bells ringing and BANG BANG BANG.. “What was that?!” I hold my teddy close to me hoping it wasn’t the grim reaper (If you believe in horror masks that are only believe in when its Halloween) The bells shake and I hear a door swing open. I decide to check it out that its not the girls ruining it for everyone.I walk downstairs slowly and see Rachel standing there and she said “What are going to do give me some coal? And then I heard a loud “cough cough” in an inappropriate manner. “Well than I shall take the toy pony you asked for and I will give you coal for behaving in such a way Do you not believe in my elfs?that come every year?” He stood up and was so tall that he looked right down and then said “ I will take away all these presents”

What will come next? :)

Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:09 am
Profile Email WWW
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sophomore

Post Re: Christmas I don't believe
princesscookie19 wrote:
What will come next? :)

Santa whips out his cell phone, dials a number, and says, "Krampus? Hey, it's me. Yeah, I got another one over here. The address here is []. Thanks, man."

The following user would like to thank Murmur for this post:
princesscookie19
Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:09 pm
Profile Email
Years of membership
So many e-books my reader is overweight!

Thanks for the add on.. What about Rudolph rings the bells and says down the chimney " Lets go " and then santa Kneels down to the two girls that don't believe in him and says " I know the conva 19+ Is difficult but if you take this snow globe nad shake it you will see magical things that only happen once a year" So The two girls shake the globe and say " Wheres the mag---" and suddenly the globe sings from the movie frozen "let it go let it go" "Take a closer look " says santa clause . And then an Christmas elf jumps outa the globe and smiles with a grin and holds out a cuppa hotchocolate and some homemade cookies. The two girls jump back and notice a letter that was left onto the mantel piece. "It says --- Every child has a chance to be good but if you are really good ,good things may happen so touch the globe ,look deep into it and see " Then the letter goes on fire and shrivel up . The two girls stare at each other and laugh then santa said "Remember december chritsmas may come so be good and wishful things you may come" The two girls run up the stairway and close the door shut.
Santa whispers "Good night to you all and merry Christmas"

The following user would like to thank princesscookie19 for this post:
Harry Marks
Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:30 pm
Profile Email WWW
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Sophomore

princesscookie19 wrote:
Thanks for the add on.. What about Rudolph rings the bells and says down the chimney " Lets go " and then santa Kneels down to the two girls that don't believe in him and says " I know the conva 19+ Is difficult but if you take this snow globe nad shake it you will see magical things that only happen once a year" So The two girls shake the globe and say " Wheres the mag---" and suddenly the globe sings from the movie frozen "let it go let it go" "Take a closer look " says santa clause . And then an Christmas elf jumps outa the globe and smiles with a grin and holds out a cuppa hotchocolate and some homemade cookies. The two girls jump back and notice a letter that was left onto the mantel piece. "It says --- Every child has a chance to be good but if you are really good ,good things may happen so touch the globe ,look deep into it and see " Then the letter goes on fire and shrivel up . The two girls stare at each other and laugh then santa said "Remember december chritsmas may come so be good and wishful things you may come" The two girls run up the stairway and close the door shut.
Santa whispers "Good night to you all and merry Christmas"

Sure, that works too.

Mon Oct 26, 2020 4:27 pm
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
I Should Be Bronzed

He takes no notice of the treats left out. He sneers at the on-lookers and says, "And what would the day be if all of ye listened to these right great skepticals? Ye thinks this day is a charm for the wee ones, to put sparkle in their eyes? No, ye fools, their eyes will sparkle with or without all the fooforah. The day is for the parents! To get them to lay aside their great heavy burthens, and forget for a day that their lives will be ruined if they don't work every joint til it's filed down and sagging. Maybe if they think for a bit about joy, and livin' in a world with sunsets and rainbows and butterflies instead o' one with SUVs and hustlin' off to high status vacations, they might actually truly physically take some time to hold their wee ones close and play tag with 'em, and tell 'em stories and sing 'em songs. And if they do, the Christ child will be born once again, stable or not, and the sparkle will be in the eyes o' the parents for a change. I'm feelin' sore chapped from all this hand sanitizer, and I bid ye all a good night and hope next year is a safer one."

Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:28 pm
Profile Email
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.