• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Ch. 6: White or Wrong: Racist Dogma

#123: Sept. - Nov. 2013 (Non-Fiction)
Mahree
Creative Writing Student

Re: Ch. 6: White or Wrong: Racist Dogma

Unread post

Lol, I tell you, it is an interesting story. The cult was alive along with Jones (People's Temple), Moonies, Children of God and still going today, barely, just got raided in Germany last month. Definitely a challenge for me, since I bash anything remotely related to religion. Good training–I'm learning to keep my mouth shut and listen. I hope my book after this one isn't interviewing the tea party, I'll slit my wrist.
"The Kennedy Half-Dollar" is an eclectic and unconventional true crime memoir.
The story is about a young woman, Seely, that finds herself caught in a nightmare with the Hawaiian Mafia. Her coworker is found dead in a cane field one morning and from that point on, Seely tries to escape their clutches. After many years she is forced to face her connection.

There are songs posted throughout the chapters. Play the music while you read. It maybe hard at first, but after the second or third song, it seems strange without. I could not write without music. What isn't expressed in my words is still in the song.
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: Ch. 6: White or Wrong: Racist Dogma

Unread post

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 07438.html

Yeee-ouch! Sounds like a fascinating project - please keep us informed!

Return to “The Complete Heretic's Guide to Western Religion: The Mormons - by David Fitzgerald”