• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Will you attend the Professor Dawkins chat?

#8: May - June 2003 (Non-Fiction)
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Will you attend the Professor Dawkins chat?

Unread post

Important Message - this message will be posted many places and also emailed to all members who have an active email address in their profile.The chat with Professor Richard Dawkins has been rescheduled. It is being moved from Sunday July 6th at 11:00am EST to Saturday July 12th at 10:00am EST. Something came up in Professor Dawkins schedule making this change necessary. This gives all of us one extra week to have the book completed and be ready for a fun chat.Chris "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be."
NaddiaAoC

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Wearing Out Library Card

Unread post

I would not have been able to attend the July 6th chat due to having to work. That's my holiday weekend and I could not have gotten off for it. However, I'm thrilled that the date has changed. I will be there for this chat on the 12th and I'm very excited about it!Cheryl
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

I am locking this thread and creating a new poll to see who can attend this new chat date/time. Please help me out guys and take the poll. Don't forget to make a post immediately afterwards and tell me who you are. Thanks!Chris "When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward,for there you have been, and there you will always want to be."

Return to “Unweaving the Rainbow: Science, Delusion and the Appetite for Wonder - by Richard Dawkins”