• In total there are 7 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Are you male or female?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Jean1980

Re: Are you male or female?

Unread post

25 year old female - hi ladies!
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

And the men leap to the lead! If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything. Daniel Dennett, 1984
fyvel

Unread post

26 year old female All VegetarianThis is boring!
bitter79

Unread post

I'll go ahead & tip the scale... "But Liberty, as we all know, cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near-war footing. Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of the central government."- Aldous HuxleyEdited by: bitter79  at: 3/22/06 9:31 am
japangirlcmw

Unread post

...I am a bit younger than most of you. I hope you don't hold my inexperience against me!
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

Of course we hold no-one's age against them; "Japangirl" implies that you are girl or woman... but bitter, it would be handy in "male or female" if you identified your gender. If you make yourself really small, you can externalize virtually everything. Daniel Dennett, 1984
bitter79

Unread post

I guess I wasn't clear...I'm a male man. "But Liberty, as we all know, cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near-war footing. Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of the central government."- Aldous Huxley
Classical Celt

Unread post

Iam the oldest member at 66 years of age. I look and act my age finally. For years I was acting much younger than I really was. Some might even say foolish but never to my face. Oh, except Chris. Love ya boy don't take offence.
Classical Celt

Unread post

You must be kidding. How could I allow those figures to get so out of place. Now we have just as many men as women so there , nana nana na!!!!!

Return to “Everything Else”