• In total there are 3 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Seeking Reviewers for my New Release Military Sci-Fi Thriller

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
williammhayes
Official Newbie!

Seeking Reviewers for my New Release Military Sci-Fi Thriller

Unread post

Hi there! I'm new here so let me introduce myself. My name is William M. Hayes and I am an author from NY. I live on Long Island with my wife, son, and dog.

My latest book, Save Him, was released on Sept 19 and I am looking for a few readers that would be willing to leave an honest review on Amazon in exchange for a digital copy.

Here is the book description:

A temporal-shifting discovery. A history-altering choice. Can he prevent the death of Jesus?

Resourceful military scientist Rydel Scott is proud of the hi-tech gear he invents for battlefield heroes. But when a secret mission goes wrong and accidentally reveals the technology behind time travel, he senses a greater purpose in righting past wrongs. And after receiving a holy message, the man of science embarks on a world-changing quest to rescue the Son of God.

As he covers his tracks to journey back undetected, he neglects to factor in the consequences of a devastating butterfly effect. And he’s terrified to discover his own elite soldiers are hunting him down to stop him from making choices that could upend all of human history.

Can Rydel rewrite the New Testament before old friends scratch him out of existence?

Save Him is a fast-paced thriller for fans of time-travel tales. If you like unique blends of science fiction and faith, deliberations on ethics and morality, and page-turning tension, then you’ll love this high-octane novel.

Thanks so much for looking. I hope to hear from you soon!
:thanks2:
-WMH

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”