• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Chaos Quarter: Imperial Ambitions - More gritty, scifi adventure

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
David Welch
Junior

Chaos Quarter: Imperial Ambitions - More gritty, scifi adventure

Unread post

Available from Amazon for only $.99, CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS

Introducing the second book in the Chaos Quarter series:

To Terran Commonwealth pilot Rex Vahl the mission seemed simple: Find out why the tyrannical Europan Empire was interested in the backwater world of Anglesey. But in the lawless space of the Chaos Quarter, things never really go smoothly. When Rex discovers a colony of people that are not supposed to exist, he and his crew suddenly find themselves trapped between desperate people who deserve freedom, and an autocratic superpower hell-bent on destroying it. Making things worse is the fact that his gunner, a former Europan himself, is on the colony’s hit list. And a bounty huntress with mind-altering synthetic pheromones may also be after them, for her own twisted reasons. Yep, it’s just that kind of day…Faced with such insurmountable odds, Rex and his crew face a daunting choice: Either find some way to resist the juggernaut headed their way, or end up the latest victims of a dark nation’s imperial ambitions…

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018X2GFVE

David Welch
Junior

Re: Chaos Quarter: Imperial Ambitions - More gritty, scifi adventure

Unread post

Being outnumbered ten to one generally doesn't make for a good day, but powered armor sure can take the edge off...see for yourself in CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS.
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

A power-hungry superpower, a band of feared mercenaries, and a woman who can enslave your mind with synthetic pheromones, all coming for the motley crew of Longshot. But it's all part of the job when you work in the Chaos Quarter.

CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS, available on Amazon.
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

A colony of people on a world that doesn't want them, hunted by their former masters, facing the jaws of a fearsome armada...all they have on their side? The crew of Longshot. One of whom they may be trying to kill. How can this possible end well? See for yourself in CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS.

Fourth book in the series available on 9/30/2019!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

Looking for space opera that doesn't disappoint? A crew of spies, far from home, team up with a colony of refugees to try and withstand the might of an aggressive, aristocratic empire in this pulp-inspired scifi adventure. CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS, available as an e-book on Amazon.
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

Lucius Baliol thought he was leaving his old life behind when he fled to the democratic Free Terran Commonwealth. But now he finds his 'old life' bearing down on him in the form of an invasion fleet, lead by his vicious half-brother. And his kid bro is just itching to avenge his family's 'honor.' How exactly will this unwanted family reunion go down? Find out in CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS.

Available of Amazon, FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

For Second, just figuring out how to be human is bad enough. Having existed ninety-seven years without free will, she is unimaginably naive, and not always able to connect emotions to the corresponding actions/reactions. But she is no child, and despite her minimal experience, she is committed to earning a spot on the crew of Longshot. Though given the violence and craziness that follows the ship around, this may be no easy task...see for yourself in CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS.

Available on Amazon, FREE for Kindle Unlimited. Now available in paperback!

Also keep an eye out for my new western, THE DAY OF THE DEPUTY, available 10/7.
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review: 'I have read both books and have even bragged about how awesome they are. Since most of my reads have been fantasy this was a great and fresh story to come across. But I am still on the edge of my seat and have so many questions that I am eagerly awaiting the next book.'

CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS, available on Amazon, e-book or paperback. FREE for Kindle Unlimited.
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review:

"Do read this book, people.
Escaped slaves have to fight off their former masters, because the former masters cannot tolerate even the idea of these "subhuman vermin" threatening their entire society by their very free existence. Our Heroes from the first volume of _Chaos Quarter_ fly to the rescue. The story, action , and character development continues to evolve. I have grown to love these characters and wish to read more of their adventures!"

CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS, available from Amazon. FREE for Kindle Unlimited!
David Welch
Junior

Unread post

From a five-star Amazon review:

"SUPER SEQUENCE
The story is a knock out. I read it immediately after CHAOS QUARTER and I was confused about all the new characters and the family antics, so if you get confused give it a chance

Lots of deep thinking philosophy dished out in enjoyable ways. One HELL of a war. New characters are wonderful. Super sequence..."

CHAOS QUARTER: IMPERIAL AMBITIONS, available on Amazon, FREE for Kindle Unlimited.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”