• In total there are 13 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 13 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

I hardly read.. And well I have just started getting into reading.

Authors are invited and encouraged to showcase their NON-FICTION books exclusively within this forum.
SoulFlower
Official Newbie!

I hardly read.. And well I have just started getting into reading.

Unread post

Hello all!

My name is Olga (Soulflower) and I am a publicist for Zoey Kinsman. She is a brilliant author of a book called
"A Certain Synchronicity." It is a romance story all about self-discovery, love, appreciation for yourself
and much more. Her book is one of the most compelling stories out there!But let me tell you about the
characters and their stories.

When Asher Browne, an actor about to hit the heights of stardom, meets Melanie in a New York bookstore, neither are prepared for the torrent of passion their meeting would unleash.Mel finds herself once again single and was looking for solace on that fateful Saturday night.But when fate was knocking on her door she opened it and found the muse who would eventually awaken her authentic self. Asher Browne also referred to as "Six feet of gorgeous" naturally sweeps Mel off her feet... Melanie is from Toronto and Asher is from New York. Will their passion for one another be enough to sustain their long-distance romance?

In many ways, although a love story at its core, A Certain Synchronicity is about a woman's journey to find her own special voice. I know that a lot of women like to work on themselves before anything else. Being able to find your own
voice and work on yourself is both empowering and helps with self esteem as one begins to have a high opinion of themselves. A lot of women have already started to read this wonderful book. They have all said it is motivating,passionate probably because you gain an understanding of each character very quickly and a lot of readers
have said they have either been in that position before or can relate somehow.It is not just any other book. It has an empowering message of hope and perseverance for women. It's about being in a relationship where you can be with someone very special, but individually speak your own truth. And it also has a lot of what I like to call "Smile moments."

I just wanted to leave this link over here because I believe that this book is completely unique and you will all enjoy it
so much. But please feel free to check it out at Zoey's official website http://www.zoeykinsman.com

:goodpost: :thanks2: :goodpost:
Attachments
you are my destiny.jpg
you are my destiny.jpg (198.01 KiB) Viewed 1082 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!”