The poll should be up within a day or two. Right now I think the following books make sense to be on the poll. I am considering many factors when choosing which books out of our long list, but these seem to fit with our vision very well.
1. The Philosophy of Humanism - by Corliss Lamont
2. Atheism: The Case Against God - by Goerge Smith
3. How We Believe - Michael Shermer
4. Steven Pinker - The blank slate: The modern denial of human nature.
5. Jews, Christians, Muslims: A Comparative Intro to Monotheistic Religions