• In total there are 60 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 58 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Hello, I'm TRHeretic

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
trheretic

Hello, I'm TRHeretic

Unread post

I just clicked your banner at the Infidel Guy web-site. I've not even looked around yet, but this seems like my kind of place.I am an atheist and a skeptic. I believe the latter will lead you to the former, in most cases. I seek to stamp out stupidity wherever it impedes me.I am always in the process of reading some book, and hope to find we've read some of the same ones. trheretic a.k.a. eyeball at the Atheist Network and the I.G. web-sites
Jeremy1952
Kindle Fanatic

Re: Hello, I'm TRHeretic

Unread post

Welcome aboard, TRH-eyeball! Yup, I bet you'll fit in great. Thanks for checking us outJeremy
NaddiaAoC

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Wearing Out Library Card

Unread post

Heretic,Welcome to BookTalk! I hope you find that we consider books you're interested in. I look forward to your input on the message boards. We also have a scheduled chat every Thursday evening here on this site at 9pm EST if you're interested in socializing with some of us heathens.Cheryl
trheretic

Unread post

Thanks for the welcome.trheretic
ZachSylvanus
Agrees that Reading is Fundamental

Unread post

Howdy! I'm glad you stopped into our little haven of rationality
Timothy Schoonover

Unread post

I don't know about you guys, but I stamp out stupidity with my foot! Reason...pfffft.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

trhereticWelcome! I'm happy that banner on Infidelguys site is getting some attention. During the month of June Reginald will be advertising BookTalk on all of his Friday night on-air shows too. We'll see how that works.I'm going to have to check out your posts over on his forums and see just what you're all about. It sounds like you'll be a great fit here though, so feel free to jump right in and get involved. I recommend getting "Unweaving the Rainbow" as you have more than a month to read it in preparation for Richard Dawkins appearance in our chat room during the 1st week in July. You won't want to miss that!Good to have ya!Chris

Return to “Everything Else”