• In total there are 27 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 26 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Yeah, Shut Up. - A Novel for Anyone Who Remembers '90s Radio

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
continuityerror
Official Newbie!

Yeah, Shut Up. - A Novel for Anyone Who Remembers '90s Radio

Unread post

Hi,
I'm the author of the novel Yeah, Shut Up. which is now available for download at Amazon. It's free for Kindle Unlimited Members for the next few weeks.
If you'd like a review copy for your blog, email me and I'll send you a free copy. Email continuityerror AT gmail
Thanks for your time!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B019YRTLXG?ref ... _160035660

It’s a story of friendship, faith, and family, set against the death of the music industry. Poor thing.
In the previous century, young kids deluded themselves into thinking "musician" was a viable career path. Follow two kids from Who Cares, Alabama as they form a band, experience their big break, release an album, and disappear into obscurity. All the fun you'd ever hope to find in a fictitious account of a 1990s alt-rock band almost going mainstream. If you still think you missed the train to Mars, if you miss the lands of green and skies of blue, this could be the novel for you.
Attachments
51kPJjuSYHL._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
51kPJjuSYHL._SX312_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (39.51 KiB) Viewed 753 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”