Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:50 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Women: Have you ever gone topless on a nude/topless beach? 

Yes, and I'll email you some photos. 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
No, but I'll still send you some photos. 71%  71%  [ 5 ]
Total votes : 7

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

BookTalk.org Owner
Diamond Contributor 3

Highscores: 6

Post Women: Have you ever gone topless on a nude/topless beach?

Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:00 am
Profile Email WWW
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Book Nut

Bronze Contributor

No. But if I ever go to a topless beach, well, I still wouldn't take my top off.

Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:07 pm
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Book General

Silver Contributor

Highscores: 1

Show me yours, and I'll show you mine! ;-)

Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:56 pm
Internet Sage

Post Re:
Suzanne wrote:
:laugh:

Show me yours, and I'll show you mine! ;-)

I can't tell if that was a mock, or just a joke. :hmm:

Btw, I love the poll Chris! If I were a woman, I would say quaintly:

"[this has been censored due to extreme use of crude language]"

"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die." - Hands Held High, Made Famous by Linkin Park

Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:57 pm
Profile Email YIM
Masters

Post Re: Women: Have you ever gone topless on a nude/topless beach?
I have sometimes wondered, strolling on Wreck Beach, what someone from a rather repressed part of the world like, say, Saudi Arabia would think if he/she were present.

Wreck Beach (named after some local shipwrecks, not the condition of its visitors) is an extremely popular clothing optional beach in Vancouver, BC. On a nice long holiday weekend during the summer, there will be thousands of people on Wreck Beach. Usually the only people wearing clothes will be the odd Japanese tourist, camera in hand, and looking decidedly anxious.

So many go to the beach that a minor cottage industry has sprung up on location. Some of the products of this industry are legal, others are not. It is the kind of place that invites eccentrics, and so the unusual tends to surface. Some of the legal products include: various meals and snacks, and services like massage, haircuts, palm-reading, etc. Illegal ones include the sale of beer, more esoteric libations like jellied pina-coladas, odd smelling cigarettes, or, for those less concerned with their cerebral health, hits of LSD.

There is a sort of community there that has formed a non-profit society to try and preserve the beach in its natural state. It’s a formidable task really, considering it is surrounded by two and a half million people and their associated development.

Yes, I wonder about those Saudi’s. It would be culture shock for sure.

Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:16 pm

I have gone to topless beach in spain many times and nude beach in Florida. I like to be topless and have taken my top off in non topless area's to see if anyone stops me. usually after an hour I am told it's not a nude or topless beach. my record is a lake in West Virginia three hours and nobody said anything but did get a lot of gawkers!! I loved being looked at.

Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:14 am
Likes the book better than the movie

Gold Contributor

No problem with that in Germany......but we do have to make sure that our female dogs have at least a bikini top on :wink:

__________ Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:35 am __________

Chris, just found this:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091223/ap_ ... ack_biking

Would this be an acceptable alternative for the men among us? :?

Religion is the only force in the world that lets a person have his prejudice or hatred and feel good about it --S C Hitchcock

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it. --André Gide

Reading is a majority skill but a minority art. --Julian Barnes

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:35 am
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Kindle Fanatic

Probably not. I'm not really self conscious of my breasts, but I am self conscious of my stomach. :blush: :blush:

Shelfari!

Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:20 am
Profile Email YIM
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Master Debater

Dear Chris Conner,

Did anyone send you photos?

Chris Rippel

Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:32 pm
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

BookTalk.org Owner
Diamond Contributor 3

Highscores: 6

No, nobody has sent me any photos. :(

Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:12 pm
Profile Email WWW
Pop up Book Fanatic

So, is this just a man question or is this meant to elicit some sort of deep, philosophical discussion about naked female forms and how for centuries they have inspired both art and literature... not to mention, probably, the upheaval of several governments of the fall of even the strongest of men..
or is this just to add to some sort of spank material? will a simple yes or no suffice or are details encouraged? :)
we do not have many nude beaches in NH since we are butt-deep in snow for a good portion of the year.
I would like to think that most woman would go topless. why else would you go to a topless beach? Unless you just like to look at other breasts...

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:07 pm
Profile Email
Book Nut

Ehh, I doubt it. Just doesn't seem like my sorta thing.

Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:45 pm
Gaining experience

My time spent in Europe encouraged a lot of nudeness, and my family has a time share for a condo in the Florida Keys where on very hot summer days I can usually be found lying topless on a beach somewhere, haha. I guess it has something to do with my youthful liberal attitude toward sexuality, I feel that like animals, we should not be ashamed of the bodies we have been born with. I think that people are beautiful, men and women, so bare it all ladies and gentlemen!

Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:13 pm
Profile Email
Almost Comfortable

Well there's a good laugh for the day! {NO BUT I"LL SEND YOU SOME PHOTOS ANYWAY!!!} Tear Chris you brought tears of laughter to my eyes.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:31 pm
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membership
Official Newbie!

Yes, in my college days. I found myself in places where it was "acceptable" to go topless (as evidenced that others were already doing so), and I decided to try it, too. But sorry, I'm not sending you any pictures. I'm not one to push the envelope or make a scene, but if local custom permits it and I feel like it . . . .

Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:16 am
Profile Email
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page 1, 2  Next