• In total there are 3 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Who is the hottest news anchor on Earth?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Who is the hottest news anchor on Earth?

Unread post

Who is the hottest news anchor on Earth?Think long and hard about the below selections and cast your vote. Results (total votes = 3):Laurie Dhue&nbsp1 / 33.3%&nbsp Ms. Laurie Dhue&nbsp1 / 33.3%&nbsp Dhue, Laurie&nbsp0 / 0.0%&nbspL. Dhue&nbsp1 / 33.3%&nbsp  "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandella
macbroo

Re: Who is the hottest news anchor on Earth?

Unread post

Um, I didn't see my choice up there!Shepard Smith! Now I'm rulingfor the hatchling!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Shep is a cool guy, but he wears more makeup than Tammy Faye Bakker. Chris "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandella
Tiarella

Unread post

I was expecting you to name someone located in Bagdad.Or is summer over, there?
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

pretty clever you are! hahBut seriously look at her sometime. Don't you just wanna kiss her?Chris "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandella
Tiarella

Unread post

No. 'Fraid not. Now, Louisa's African Grey there, that's another matter. Give us a kissie!Unfortunately, most Greys don't take too kindly to kisses from strangers. I'd get whacked!
Dissident Heart

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
I dumpster dive for books!

Amy Goodman on Democracy NOW!

Unread post

I submit the name of Amy Goodman from Pacifica Radio and Free Speech TV's Democracy NOW!.Amy has recently published The Exception to the Rulers: Exposing Oily Politicians, War Profiteers, and the Media that Love Them and his undergoing a nation-wide speaking tour.She is an American treasure, essential to those who want critical scrutiny of those who control the power bases of industry, politics, news and media. She isn't necessarily "hot", but I would rather see her face any day over 99.99% of the Corporate soldiers who get paid to look good and sell product.
RickU

Re: Amy Goodman on Democracy NOW!

Unread post

I vote for DianeRheame.DO NOT JUDGE ME! I LIKE RASPY! In Vino Veritas
ADO15

Re: Amy Goodman on Democracy NOW!

Unread post

Zeinab Bhadawi!Channel Four presenter alongside the excellent, and rather dishy (I am told) Jon Snow.Jeremy Paxman is a bit of a hunk, too! _________________________________________________________Issha Zetsumei
pctacitus

Unread post

I think that this discussion might benefit from an unorthodox approach to what we consider a news anchor.www.nakednews.com/

Return to “Everything Else”