• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Who is the hottest female in this list!?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Who is the hottest female in this list!?

Unread post

Who is the hottest female in this list!?Results (total votes = 14):Eva Longoria &nbsp2 / 14.3%&nbsp Jennifer Love Hewitt&nbsp2 / 14.3%&nbsp Jennifer Lopez&nbsp1 / 7.1%&nbsp Angelina Jolie&nbsp5 / 35.7%&nbsp Nicole Kidman&nbsp4 / 28.6%&nbsp 
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Re: Who is the hottest female in this list!?

Unread post

Jennifer Lopez gets my vote, but I'm thinking Jennifer Love Hewitt is a close second. Eva Longoria does nothing for me.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

All fake and phoney...none for me thanks.Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.Once you perceive the irrevocable truth, you can no longer justify the irrational denial. - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
bitter79

Unread post

1. Angelina Jolie2. Jennifer Lopez3. Eva Longoria4. Nicole Kidman5. Jennifer Love HewittAngelina Jolie has the sultriest looks of those listed hands down. Nicole Kidman seems to be in odd company on that list. Jennifer Love Hewitt is cute, very girl-next-doorish, not really hot. "But Liberty, as we all know, cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near-war footing. Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of the central government."- Aldous Huxley
tarav

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Genuinely Genius

Unread post

I voted Angelina Jolie. I think that Katherine Zeta Jones is one of the prettiest women in Hollywood too.
the hive queen

Unread post

This is a strange and surprising topic for this forum. Nearly everyone on t.v., music industry, or in movies is aesthetically beautiful, these days. But, what is beauty? Is an outwardly attractive, empty shell beautiful? Is an outwardly ugly, intelligent and interesting person beautiful? Is it some degree in between? Can you be beautiful your whole life, or are you limited to your peak physical best? Is plastic surgery beautiful? The one thing I love about beauty, is that it is in the eye of the beholder. I find it exhausting that it holds such great emphasis in people's lives, though. "Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody is watching." -- Keller Williams
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

We're just having some fun. Being attracted to the opposite sex, and in some cases the same sex, and in even rarer cases farm animals, is quite normal and healthy. Quote:Is an outwardly attractive, empty shell beautiful?Yes, without question. You can be beautiful and shallow at the same time. This thread is about physical beauty, not overall attractiveness.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

I stopped liking her when she stole Brad Pitt away from Jennifer Aniston.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

I'm torn between Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jennifer Lopez. I'm seriously torn....they both keep calling me. As far as who I am the most physically attraced to it would have to be Jennifer Lopez. But Jennifer Love Hewitt is who I would bring home to mom. That is...if my mother wasn't dead.

Return to “Everything Else”