• In total there is 1 user online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Who did you vote for? Bush or Kerry?

A forum dedicated to friendly and civil conversations about domestic and global politics, history, and present-day events.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Who did you vote for? Bush or Kerry?

Unread post

Who did you vote for? Bush or Kerry?No need to post your name in this thread if you're embarrased to admit that you voted for Kerry. Hah! Just kidding. Results (total votes = 15):I voted for Bush&nbsp2 / 13.3%&nbsp I voted for Kerry&nbsp10 / 66.7%&nbsp I cannot vote (not a citizen)&nbsp3 / 20.0%&nbsp I am chosing not to vote&nbsp0 / 0.0%&nbspOther - post your comment&nbsp0 / 0.0%&nbsp "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandella
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Re: Who did you vote for? Bush or Kerry?

Unread post

I voted for Bush.Chris "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandella
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Quote:if you're embarrased to admit that you voted for Kerry. Hah! Just kidding.We know your kidding...the real embarrasment is Bush...(no JK here!)Mr. P. The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.I came to get down, I came to get down. So get out ya seat and jump around - House of PainHEY! Is that a ball in your court? - Mr. PI came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
Interbane

2B - MOD & SILVER
United States of America

Unread post

I voted yes to amendment 3...I voted for Sheriff McNesby for sheriff...I wrote my name in for president...
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

I wrote your name in too Interbane. Chris "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandella
Interbane

2B - MOD & SILVER
United States of America

Unread post

Thanks Chris.Interbane: 2G.W.: 53,429,032
Tim Nonzero

a sorry state...

Unread post

Originally posted this in another thread but it probably goes better here...If you voted Bush you just voted for a nut-case war mongering, human rights dodging, terrorist state supporting, neo-colonialist, crusading pro-life fundamentalist Christian who denies evolution, and who has stirred and continues to taunt and feed the hornets nest that is fundamentalist Islam... **breaths** ...not to mention his entourage of the corporate aristocracy and the sinister neo-conservative Straussian nihilists who are rubbing their hands with glee at the thought of another meddling term in office without the threat of an election over their heads for four years. This is truly a sad moment in American and world history. Kerry was a shit bag, but he didn't stink as much as Bush. Yep, I would've voted Kerry... but I'm a Liberal Guardian reading Brit if you hadn't guessedTim Edited by: Tim Nonzero at: 11/3/04 12:24 pm
RickU

Unread post

I voted for Kerry. In Vino Veritas
Dissident Heart

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
I dumpster dive for books!

Unread post

In a sense, I'm glad America elected Bush for a second term. As I see it, this Nation is one big Addict or Drunk, and GW for a second term will force us to 'hit bottom' and snap out of the deadly denial we've adopted and maintain.Sadly, 'hitting bottom' is never pretty and requires losing everything- home, property, relationships, dignity, self-esteem, job, finances, and all manner of self-respect.This is what's in store for this mighty nation of consumer junkies, religious zealots, medication addicts, excitement nuts, and believers in the terrible and terrifying notion that we are somehow qualified and required to save the world from itself- the bringers of democracy and freedom to an uncivilized planet.Bush will bring this whole house of cards crashing down on our heads, and probably much of the world along with him.Kerry, by the way, would only have prolonged the make believe and denial. Dark and dangerous times indeed.

Return to “Current Events & History”