• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Which evolved first? Male or Female!

Engage in discussions encompassing themes like cosmology, human evolution, genetic engineering, earth science, climate change, artificial intelligence, psychology, and beyond in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
George Ricker

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
Junior

Re: Which evolved first? Male or Female!

Unread post

As Frank just said, "God" is no answer."God" is just a pietistic way of begging all the questions.All the "god of the gaps" does is plug holes in our knowledge until we find the real answers. I've always thought "I don't know" is a much more honest answer. "Let's find out," is an even better one.George "Godlessness is not about denying the existence of nonsensical beings. It is the starting point for living life without them."Godless in America by George A. Ricker
Asana Bodhitharta

Unread post

Quote:This is not exactly so, a lucid dream has no implications outside of the person who experienced it, weather it was real or not has no implications to the person being told about it. In contrast, the acceptance of your god demands unnatural behavioral changes, devotion to flawed scripture, and finally total abandonment of logic. Sometimes people have dreams that warn them about a terrible accident and it impressess upon them so much that they warn a loved one and it then turns out to save their lives.Isn't that an example of a dream making a difference in reality?I know several people who have had dream experiences like that, has it ever happened to you?
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

Unread post

AsanaQuote:Sometimes people have dreams that warn them about a terrible accident and it impresses upon them so much that they warn a loved one and it then turns out to save their lives.This does happen very often, but what most people miss is the fact that very few like one in 500,000 is actually accurate enough to be anything other than a bad dream. AsanaQuote:Isn't that an example of a dream making a difference in reality?Possibly but again its not the same thing even if the dream was accurate enough to save someone and they choose to believe the dreamer and were saved, no other demands are necessary. One moment of trust in another human and they have been spared, great now back to the normal grind.Your god does not allow such independence you must worship and believe or burn in hell for eternity. Getting along with god is simple; just do everything god tells you to without question.But you can't even show me that god exixts, let alone spoke to anyone.AsanaQuote:I know several people who have had dream experiences like that, has it ever happened to you?Nope, but I have seen several examples of people making wrong assumptions based off of dreams.Later
Asana Bodhitharta

Unread post

How would you say that a person is capable of having any premonition if there is no spiritual dimension?Do you deny the entire spiritual dimension?
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

Unread post

AsanaQuote:How would you say that a person is capable of having any premonition if there is no spiritual dimension?Dreams are very interesting phenomena, their subject matter is gathered from our subconscious. Sometimes our subconscious picks up on information that we are consciously unaware of. This can manifest in dreams that seem to predict the future.Furthermore considering all of the people dreaming, a correct guess in a dream is guaranteed from time to time, just by pure chance. AsanaQuote:Do you deny the entire spiritual dimension?I have yet to see any reliable evidence of one, scientific or otherwise. But just as I leave the idea of a god as possible I also leave the door open to the possibility of a supernatural or spiritual dimension. I do find both to be unlikely however. Later
Asana Bodhitharta

Unread post

www.near-death.com/evidence.html#a3This is a very convincing link that is an article of a lady born blind capable of sight when she had died for a few minutes.
Asana Bodhitharta

Unread post

www.sciencefindsgod.com/f...in-god.htmYou may have known about Anthony Flew before but this is the article from the Associated press.

Return to “Science & Technology”