• In total there are 5 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 3 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

What is your greatest weakness?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
MikeHouston

Re: What is your greatest weakness?

Unread post

A tendency to overdo it on the beer at the weekend. And in a darkened underpass, I thought "Oh God, my chance has come at last", but then a strange fear gripped me and I just couldn't ask...
tomiichi

Unread post

No just older than me. I don't even know how old you are. Only that you're older than me.No... your not old, I'm just young. How's that?
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Thats better...You whippersnappers just git my goat sometimes!!!Mr. P. Edited by: Chris OConnor  at: 10/7/06 10:39 am
Federika22

Unread post

My weakness is the self-imposed weight of my future! I get nervous that I'm never going to be able to do all that I'd like to do because I'll be forever stuck in this vicious cycle of trying to make ends meet.Also, in no particular order: Margaritas (on the rocks with salt), diet pepsi (I know it is horrible for me), and sleep (which I get little of).
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

Unread post

Federika:I know how you feel. I have been trying to climb out of the cycle for a long time. Hopefully some day I will. I will have very little chance of doing anything I like, but hopefully someday, my head will see above the waterline a bit.Mr. P. Mr. P's place. I warned you!!!The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy Piper
tomiichi

Unread post

Your greatest weakness of pulling yourself out of that cycle is my greatest fear that I will step into it after college.
Federika22

Unread post

It can be a tough world out there... I absolutely hate the feeling that I am wasting my time/life when there is so much I want to do!! Money isn't everything, but it sure helps in terms of providing more choices and a little breathing room.
bijnke

Unread post

Talking to people in the street,shops, Cafes, almost anywhere.

Return to “Everything Else”