• In total there are 5 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 5 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

What is your favorite men's cologne?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

What is your favorite men's cologne?

Unread post

What is your favorite men's cologne?This is of personal value to me. I've run out and want to try something new. For years I wore Drakkar, but my girlfriend can't stand the smell and thinks it is out of style. My last cologne was Geir, but I'm not addicted to it and am open for suggestions. Chris
Murray Graham
Experienced

Re: What is your favorite men's cologne?

Unread post

Jean Paul Gautier makes some nice colognes for men.Regards,M. Graham Trouble rather the tiger in his lair than the sage among his books.For to you kingdoms and their armies are things mighty and enduring,but to him they are but toys of the moment,to be overturned with the flick of a finger. -- Gordon R.Dickson
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Such as? Any specific suggestions?
AntyNet0914

Unread post

Hugo Boss makes some really great colognes.Just "Hugo Boss" is a very vanilla scent, and my favorite of all time!-Antoinette There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Return to “Everything Else”