Online reading group and book discussion forum
  HOME ENTER FORUMS OUR BOOKS LINKS DONATE ADVERTISE CONTACT  
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 15, 2021 3:29 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
What, In God's Name? 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
The Great Gabsby

Post Re: What, In God's Name?
Oh Interbane, of course it sounds like a children's story. When I first read the 'days' of Genesis it all sounded like a children's story to me too, probably because it was written in 1500BC. It's the scientific evidence that now backs up what Moses is telling us that brings it all into reality. It actually takes 60 pages to explain it properly. Most people approach my theories kicking and screaming, but they get it in the end. They get it because there is no where else to go; there is no alternative. You're already coming round to it with your admission of it being a 'neat' package? I can tell you unequivocally that Jesus was incapable of lying, and that's good enough for me.

Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:13 am
Profile Email
The Great Gabsby

Thank you Chris. I don't know how this will all end up, but it's very exciting.

Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:19 am
Profile Email
The Great Gabsby

Thank you so much, LanDroid. I'm always humble and I'm always the first to admit when I'm wrong. Could you really do it for me? I only got into all of this tech stuff to share my book. Like it or loathe it, it needs to be out there. A new topic that starts off with my pdf would be wonderful. All the comments that follow would then be related to the book itself. You clearly know better than me, what do you think? If I try to follow your directions I'm bound to mess it up. I want to change the minds of murderers; that's my goal. Sixteen years of research is a long time to find out if I'm right or wrong. I obviously think I'm right, and I wouldn't bother to go to all of this trouble if I had any doubt whatsoever.

Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:41 am
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
Upper Echelon 3rd Class

BookTalk.org Moderator
Book Discussion Leader
Silver Contributor

Michael,
Look for a Private Message from me. (Must be logged in.)
LD

Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:29 pm
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame

BookTalk.org Owner
Diamond Contributor 3

This discussion is being moved into our new "Additional Non-Fiction Book Discussions" forum.

Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:45 pm
Profile Email WWW
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Gold Contributor

Anyone who believes literally in Adam and Eve is a crank. The human genome has been stable for hundreds of thousands of years.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 2:26 am
Profile Email WWW
The Great Gabsby

Oh for goodness sake, it's the basic mathematics of subtraction. If you put a male rabbit and a female rabbit on a deserted island and return one hundred years later there will be thousands of rabbits. Read some biology. It's called ancestry, the family tree.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:18 am
Profile Email
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BookTalk.org Owner
Diamond Contributor 3

Look in the Additional Non-Fiction Book Discussions forum for the actual discussion of this author's book.

The following user would like to thank Chris OConnor for this post:
Michael Barry
Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:48 pm
Profile Email WWW
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ] • Topic evaluate: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3