• In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

What do you see...

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Mr. P

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
Has Plan to Save Books During Fire

What do you see...

Unread post

How many would see god in this? A simple image that looks like something we recognize...thats all.I do not even know if this is a 'real' image or a doctored image, but someone posted this on an atheists meetup group I belong to and the message was all about passing it on and miracles and all that horse--it!I see a nebula...not god. If it IS god...he needs to get some rest...look at how bloodshot his eye is!!Mr. P. Mr. P's place. I warned you!!!The one thing of which I am positive is that there is much of which to be negative - Mr. P.The pain in hell has two sides. The kind you can touch with your hand; the kind you can feel in your heart...Scorsese's "Mean Streets"I came to kick ass and chew Bubble Gum...and I am all out of Bubble Gum - They Live, Roddy PiperEdited by: misterpessimistic  at: 9/14/06 1:10 pm
Federika22

Re: What do you see...

Unread post

So Jesus has blue eyes afterall.
GOD defiles Reason

Unread post

That looks like the head of a thermonuclear penis. So if that's God.....Check out how many times that image comes up in a google image search for "Eye of God"It's even in your Wiki.
MaesterAuron151

Unread post

I see god in everything.This specifically however is well, a collection of gases. A very beautiful one which resembles an human eye but hardly anything profound. Edited by: MaesterAuron151 at: 9/15/06 10:41 pm
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Quote:I see god in everything.And herein lies your problem.
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

Unread post

I just see a nebula... wait I think it winked at me!!!Oh no, sorry, I'm just tired.I look at these things and wonder what people are talking about when they say that they see God. I could say that this nebula resembled an eye, but I would never extrapolate God from it.Later
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

Quote:That looks like the head of a thermonuclear penis.This is so stupid it had me in tears.
Federika22

Unread post

Quote:That looks like the head of a thermonuclear penisI almost died laughing just now.
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

I mean wtf is a thermonuclear penis?
Frank 013
Worthy of Worship

Unread post

Oh come on Chris you haven't heard about the thermonuclear penis? It's the penis of God, it was made out of uranium, then it was shot with a bullet and caused a thermonuclear explosion.Now you're looking at it, and laughing.Man I need some sleep, or an infusion of shark DNA.Later

Return to “Everything Else”