• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

What am I doing?

A forum for authors, as well as aspiring authors, to connect, network, and converse about all facets of writing, publishing, and promotion.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
(author) Katelyn
Experienced

What am I doing?

Unread post

I'm writing a Christian Romance and have no clue what I'm doing. I thought I did. I know I did at first. Now, I don't know. I'll give you the plot, and maybe someone can help. It's about this young woman about 19, she lives in London 1714. She was adopted by a very rich couple when she was little, and now she finds out her adopted parents are really her aunt(her mothers sister) and uncle(no blood relation just marriage). she is kidnapped(no one knows why) and then rescued by a man who, it turns out, was hired by her aunt(mum) and uncle(father) to protect her. they seem to know something no one else does, but they wont tell her. my man (he's a tradesman i guess) brings her on his ship and has to take care of her. she is a Christian, and he never was but used to believe in God. they in the end fall in love(what romance doesnt?). i want this to be a series, and as you can probably tell this is my first book ever. all the publishers are $$$$ and i am a teen. i dont have that kinda money. i have sorta lost my motivation when looking at all these publishers and i just dont know how im gonna do it. im only on chapter 5 and i know thats not alot. need tons of help!!!!
Katie

Return to “Author's Lounge”