• In total there are 33 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 33 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Waving from the Midwest! USA NEWBIE

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
ketadiablo
Getting Comfortable

Waving from the Midwest! USA NEWBIE

Unread post

Hello, hello everyone!

Happy to be here with you. I'm Keta Diablo, author, reader, blogger and gardener!

I live in the Midwest part of country and love everything about the Midwest, except for the snow. Wow! That's a big portion of months here. Maybe I should consider moving . . .

See above for what I like to do in my spare time. Spare time? What is that anyway? Most days, you'll find me at the computer pounding away on the keyboard. If you want to write, it's called put butt in the chair and stay there. But I don't have write from a chair. I write from my laptop and usually from a bed. It's more comfortable.

I'm navigating my away around here so I know what I'm doing. Looks like I'll be here awhile reading 10,000 posts.

I hope you all have a wonderful week. Stay warm and stay safe,

Keta Diablo
http://ketaskeep.blogspot.com
Cattleman
Way Beyond Awesome

Re: Waving from the Midwest! USA NEWBIE

Unread post

Hi ketadiablo, and welcome to Book Talk. I used to live in the midwest (Kansas City), and like you, loved it except for the winters. What type of books do you like ot read? What do you write? You will find us a welcoming bunch; always glad to find a new bibliophile. You might want to check out the current books under discussion and join in.
Love what you do, and do what you love. Don't listen to anyone else who tells you not to do it. -Ray Bradbury

Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it. -Robert A. Heinlein
ketadiablo
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Hello, and thanks for the warm welcome. I love the Midwest, the lakes, the spring and summers but as we get older we don't appreciate the snow as much. Thanks so much for asking about my writing. Lately, I'm writing all over the board. Normally, I write erotic romance with paranormal slants. But this month I released a "sweet" historical romance. We'll see how the books do in the market.

I'm still navigating my way around the site. A huge endeavor. Please let me know if I can promote your site or help in any way. I have a large following on twitter and would be pleased to send a tweet over my stream. You can send a 'tweet' to my e-mail. Write it exactly as you'd like it to go out and I'll send out!

Have a great week, and again thank you so much for taking the time to welcome me.
Keta's email: [email protected]
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Welcome to the community, Keta. :-)

I love your web site and would like to see more sharing and discussion of erotic romance around here. It is a genre largely overlooked on our forums.
ketadiablo
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Oh, no, I'm sad to hear that about erotic romance. You know, it's one of those genres people love or dislike (and avoid discussing). Those who write mainstream or literary, often have little time for erotic romance. And then there are the masses who LUV erotic romance, but don't want anyone to know. I'm always very careful on forums about broaching erotic romance. If I see a thread or a discussion going, believe me, I'll jump in. Recently I wrote to 'sweet' romance historicals and I'm really anxious to see how they do in the market.

Thank you sooo much for taking the time from your busy life to visit my web site. Much appreciated, Blessings, Keta
Olivia22
Freshman

Unread post

ketadiablo welcome to the board! I'd be up for reading some erotic romance!
ketadiablo
Getting Comfortable

Unread post

Hello Olivia, thanks so much for your support. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to post an excerpt on here or a chapter. I'm still navigating along, trying to figure everything out. Have a great weekend, Keta

Return to “Everything Else”