• In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Book recommendations!

This forum is dedicated to discussing your preferred FICTION authors, books, and genres.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
kncarroll828
Official Newbie!

Book recommendations!

Unread post

I am finally getting back into reading and am looking for honest book recommendations! I just finished daisy jones and the six it was good for sure! but I feel like it was very hyped up I know I will probably get so much hate for that 😂 I am looking for books that I will not be able to put down, plot twists, thrillers, love story’s I’m open to anything!
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: Book recommendations!

Unread post

kncarroll828 wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 9:37 am I am finally getting back into reading and am looking for honest book recommendations! I just finished daisy jones and the six it was good for sure! but I feel like it was very hyped up I know I will probably get so much hate for that 😂 I am looking for books that I will not be able to put down, plot twists, thrillers, love story’s I’m open to anything!
The girl that cuts my hair is always giving me great fiction suggestions, and her latest is The Midnight Library, by Matt Haig. So far, she hasn't disappointed me with her suggestions. I started it last night and am already hooked. Plus, it has over 200,000 ratings on Amazon, so clearly it's a popular read.
Murmur
Internet Sage

Unread post

Here are my book recommendations. :-D

murmur-reviews-short-stories-t25408.html
OpanaPointer
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

John Scalzi's Old Man's War, (2005). Imagine you're about to hit 75 years old.(I'm 73 today.) You are offered a new body in exchange for 2 years (minimum) to 10 years (NOT maximum). Just fight to defend a myriad of human colonies from aliens who want the same planets. The fight is ON!

This is Starship Troopers updated. (The book, not that idiotic movie.) Give it a shot.

Return to “Fiction General Discussion”