• In total there are 13 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 11 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

"Time of the Gods" - space fantasy. Aliens, politics and characters.

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Key Lenn
Official Newbie!

"Time of the Gods" - space fantasy. Aliens, politics and characters.

Unread post

Hello everybody! I present the first book I posted on Amazon. The book is unique for me and is connected with the peculiarities of the translation. I hope you enjoy it, and I'm open to opinions on the text.

"Earth's civilization was practically destroyed. Ruthless aliens burned cities and killed billions. But when there was no hope left, the Gods intervened. They destroyed the invaders and gave people monstrous spaceships that terrified the galaxy.
Centuries have passed - the fury of humankind is gone. Now we are just one of several hundred races that make up the galactic council. Nest of toads, vipers, and scorpions. And we are still surrounded by those who remember the bloody campaign of humankind to the stars and hate the "savages". And people will have to try not to become a victim of their endless intrigues and take their rightful place in the vast universe.
You are waiting for adventure, battles, humor, and, of course, people. Those who are at the head of the new humanity. But will you like them? After all, no one promised that we have changed for the better."

From January 28 to January 29, the book on Amazon will be free. :welcome:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BSRF9Z3Y/

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”