• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

How to solve Expert Sudoku

Engage in discussions about your favorite movies, TV series, music, sports, comedy, cultural events, and diverse entertainment topics in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Robert Tulip

2B - MOD & SILVER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
Australia

How to solve Expert Sudoku

Unread post

As an incorrigible Sudoku addict, I thought I would share a demonstration of how to solve an expert Sudoku puzzle.

Sudoku is a grid with 81 squares in which each row, column and square must have all nine numbers from 1 to 9.

This video I have just made, https://youtu.be/pWYJAtnrK4E goes through an expert puzzle on sudoku.com showing how to solve it in 20 minutes. You can put the speed on double and solve it in ten!

Please let me know if you watch it and have any comments. You might find it interesting if you were just wondering what Sudoku is, or if you have tried to solve them and were wondering how to do it.
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: How to solve Expert Sudoku

Unread post

I've tried Sudoku a couple of times and got a migraine within about 6.38 seconds. Maybe I'll try some easy ones - getting to the age where a Sudoku a day might keep (???) away? Oh my goodness, 3 mistakes and the game is over?

Well I do like chess puzzles...
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Re: How to solve Expert Sudoku

Unread post

I've never done Sudoku, but just watched a few videos on it and will give it a shot. I can't believe I made it to 54 years old without ever trying this. Oh, and I don't know how to play Chess either. :blush:

Return to “Arts & Entertainment”