• In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

When do you buy your calendars?

The perfect space for valuable discussions that may not neatly fit within the other forums.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
Mr. Valdemar
Getting Comfortable
United States of America

When do you buy your calendars?

Unread post

When do you buy your calendars? I'm supposing December or January for most people, but then there's probably people who put it off or buy them way in advance or don't need one until part way through the year. So.....?
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: When do you buy your calendars?

Unread post

OMG you must be older than I am! I have a perpetual calendar on my phone synched to desktop. It pings me with reminders, is always handy to check or update, etc. When I used to work, I'd use the Outlook calendar. Paper is prettier, but obsolete.
CaitlinDBurnside
Getting Comfortable
Great Britain

Unread post

I believe that when my husband was alive, he bought them in early January. Daughter and I bought ours in December 2022 and again in December 2023. We bought a total of 4.

All about CATS, of course 😸. Kitchen, Living Room and one for each our bedrooms.

We'd always make certain that they're the kind where we can write info on date. Aka, the planning kind. We put info for important dates, appointments and more.

For this year, one calendar included a 2024 Diary. Daughter's using those for her Avon customers.
"Writing is the painting of the voice."
https://www.buymeacoffee.com/cdburnside
OpanaPointer
Permanent Ink Finger

Unread post

LanDroid wrote: Fri Jan 13, 2023 2:11 pm OMG you must be older than I am! I have a perpetual calendar on my phone synched to desktop. It pings me with reminders, is always handy to check or update, etc. When I used to work, I'd use the Outlook calendar. Paper is prettier, but obsolete.
I'm 72 and have any number of calendars, none of which are physical. I get a regular stream of "hey, stupid! Did you ... yet?" (I can be rude to myself.)

On the gripping hand paper calendars are decorative and they usually work even when the power is out. :appl:

Return to “Everything Else”