• In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Upcoming Book "Come on MAN, Speak English to ME about GOD"

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Upcoming Book "Come on MAN, Speak English to ME about GOD"

Unread post

Very excited and humbled to announce my upcoming book release. :up: It is based on the mentality that spiritual concepts are explained in a HORRIBLE manner to those with dissuaded or unbelievers of spiritual concepts. The onus is placed upon spiritual people to relate information about God in a meaningful and direct manner that the receiver can understand. This has been woefully done for way too long. This rendering I call the "cliff notes" of the Bible. Not that it automatically concludes that the Bible is the singular or correct book and means to find God. It is because it answers ALL the hard questions man has about God. Hence the reason for the capitalized letters of MAN, ME and GOD. Concepts are related about these topics that man has great doubt about topics such as "Is there a God?" "Which spiritual book is from God?" "Is there logic proof of hell?" "Is hell a unreasonable place of too much elongated torment?" This and many more questions make this book a THINKERS book of providing a proper discussion about God, instead of, the often case where people are trying to shove information down owns throat. Even though, in our country it is perceived that death, taxes, religion and politics or off limit topics with people is this the case? I want to breed the means to proper discuss matters of God instead of people being often treated in an insulting or condescending manner. The book is written in the language, nuances and everyday thinking of the average man! Best Wishes and feel free to ask any question. Some responses will be limited to not espousing the entire books concepts. Give it a try - I think I can guarantee you will like it. Other readers that don't know God have been wonderfully impressed by the easy and flowing conversational type writings. Of course the credit is not due to me but God Almighty!
LanDroid

2A - MOD & BRONZE
Comandante Literario Supreme
United States of America

Re: Upcoming Book "Come on MAN, Speak English to ME about GOD"

Unread post

I want to breed the means to proper discuss matters of God...
You've come to the right place.
...instead of people being often treated in an insulting or condescending manner.
You've come to the wrong place.

:clap2: :lol:
Isaiah 1:15

But if there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
Exodus 21: 23 - 25
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

How do you conclude that this is an appropriate tip #403? Why would forgiveness be extended to you and not to me? Is this fair? Is it right? Is it logical? Just? Appropriate? Everything in our DNA would say that such a statement is unfair. Is it not? Good day anyways.
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

LanDroid why the silence? Are you not interested in proving the exist of God? Why just the negative comment instead an intelligent discussion? Give some credible evidence instead of negative comments. It is too important of a topic to just be so condescending towards. Good day!
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

:lol: @ LanDroid humour.
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

How about less humor and more sincerity in such a serious topic. Are you really saying that knowing God is just a joke to you? You have no interest in have him proven to you? Not sure why? I know that man is oh so doubting of a God figure existing but finding Him is the greatest reward of all.

You have just not been shown the validity of a true God system. I would say that this is what you want most of all! PROOF not theory or FAITH.

Try taking it serious and you can find the greatest reward of all.

Mankind rarely knows two concepts about themselves. 1) Man is very powerful - you have great influence on people. 2) God earnestly wants to spend eternity with you!

You need to start a Quest to find God and He will meet you more than half the way! Good day
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

How about less humor and more sincerity in such a serious topic.
i'm always suspicious of God's that can't laugh at themselves, and far more concerned when...

how about you get to know us a bit bob?
Are you really saying that knowing God is just a joke to you?
how do you know i am not God testing your ego right now?

how do you know you are knowing God better than LanDroid?

careful bob, sometimes the tiger pretends to be a goat so as not to blow their tiny minds, or to avoid being crucified by them.

such ignominy, a tiger crucified by goats :lol:
You have no interest in have him proven to you?
prove on brother bob, no doubt you have wisdom that i've never heard before. :wink:
You have just not been shown the validity of a true God system.
indeed, i'm such a noob :-D
Try taking it serious and you can find the greatest reward of all.
k, but it may prove to be beyond my meagre talents, besides God keeps making me laugh, God he's a crackup.

i remember once God and Allah and Lucifer were having... oh...wrong forum...
2) God earnestly wants to spend eternity with you!
yes but unfortunately i'm not interested, that's why i hid myself in you lot, it's more fun, spending eternity with yourself is a bore.
You need to start a Quest to find God and He will meet you more than half the way! Good day
oh goody, and perhaps on the way to meeting me halfway he can do something about the psychopaths that funded the shitstorm in syria.
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

Obviously it seems that you show yourself to be more complex than I took for granted. It just seemed your comments were quite off the cuff.

Let's start with a simple concept that I believe is very important to finding God.

What answer if I could provide would you want to know that could prove God exists for you? What tangible proof do you want? I leave the ball in court. Tks for the comments.
youkrst

1F - BRONZE CONTRIBUTOR
One with Books

Unread post

What answer if I could provide would you want to know that could prove God exists for you?
if you could tell me the name of the swimming cat that chased the dog down the pier and into the ocean, the dog seeking a sure escape and knowing cats don't swim assumed he would be safe if he jumped into the water, the cat plunged in after him intent on dishing out some obedience training. God what a cat that was, it was huge and well able to TCB.

anyway tell me the name of that cat and you'll have my attention at least.
What tangible proof do you want?
i don't want any, i found God years ago, hiding inside, genius at hide and seek is God, the last place they ever think of looking... within..

that's where the kingdom is you know.
brother bob
Kindle Fanatic

Unread post

The cat of course must have been called FELLIX. Are you kiddin' me. So you wonder why I said you don't take finding God serious. Read some of the stuff you write and you might agree with my conclusions.

So if the kingdom of God is within you. How does that help you spend eternity with Him? Or are you Hindhi and you wonder aimlessly to join the other 330 million other Gods? Please expound on this God hiding inside of you. In a way you are right. One system says that you were made in the IMAGE of God - His likeness. He did say that He wrote His laws on our heart to be able to tell right or wrong.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”