• In total there are 34 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Your thoughts on pharaohs?Slaves?

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
princesscookie19
Experienced

Your thoughts on pharaohs?Slaves?

Unread post

Okay so I thought Id add a topic on Pharoahs and their slaves,My question is what do you think of long ago when rich people in Egypt had slaves do you think that was good :wink: what was yoUR favourite god.?

I think that RA who was the 1st Pharaoh was brilliant and :btw:

Currently Reading - Daisy War Chain.
Murmur
Internet Sage

Re: Your thoughts on pharaohs?Slaves?

Unread post

princesscookie19 wrote:Okay so I thought Id add a topic on Pharoahs and their slaves,My question is what do you think of long ago when rich people in Egypt had slaves do you think that was good :wink: what was yoUR favourite god.?

I think that RA who was the 1st Pharaoh was brilliant and :btw:
That's a lot of questions.

Pharaohs were probably homicidal douchebags. I'm calling pharaohs douchebags independent of whether they owned slaves or how they treated slaves. Rich people weren't necessarily douchebags.

Slavery is immoral. Slave-owners, back then, weren't necessarily douchebags. But it's better to not own people than own them.

The Egyptian gods generally look cool. I kind of like Set for no reason other than I think he looks cool.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”