• In total there are 51 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 49 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Howdy Folks!

Engage in conversations about worldwide religions, cults, philosophy, atheism, freethought, critical thinking, and skepticism in this forum.
Forum rules
Do not promote books in this forum. Instead, promote your books in either Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book! or Authors: Tell us about your NON-FICTION book!.

All other Community Rules apply in this and all other forums.
NathanielPRobbins

Howdy Folks!

Unread post

I trust everyone has been reading their Bibles (KJV 1611)???As usual, True Christians are on the cutting edge of technology. We invented the automobile, the printing press, the telephone and the guillotine. What's next you might ask?TRUE CHRISTIAN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE!!!Leading the race to a seemless AI, we will soon be converting millions... without even having to build more pews in church!We are still testing it out, let me know what you think:p203.ezboard.com/ftruechr...8920.topicGod Bless!Nathaniel P. Robbins Edited by: NathanielPRobbins  at: 4/21/05 6:05 pm
MadArchitect

1E - BANNED
The Pope of Literature

Re: Howdy Folks!

Unread post

Funny spam, but spam all the same.
Niall001
Stupendously Brilliant

Unread post

Shush!Nathaniel is an old friend of booktalk. Let us agree, there is no one single reality. Not upon this stage, not in this world, all is in the mind... imagination is the only truth. Because it cannot be contradicted except by other imaginations - Richard MathesonThere are no conclusive indications by which waking life can be distinguished from sleep - Rene Descartes
Interbane

1G - SILVER CONTRIBUTOR
BookTalk.org Hall of Fame
United States of America

Unread post

Nate: "Leading the race to a seemless AI, we will soon be converting millions... without even having to build more pews in church!"I almost died laughing. That's awesome. Perhaps you will let me use your vacant real estate for business ventures?
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

capecodindependant

Unread post

What is a "True Christian"?Can this be explained?
Sakis Totlis

Unread post

Nathaniel P. Robbins: "What's next you might ask? TRUE CHRISTIAN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE!!!"Well, true Christian intelligence IS artificial anyway. Edited by: Sakis Totlis at: 5/5/05 11:43 am
Chris OConnor

1A - OWNER
United States of America

Unread post

A True Christian is one that follows the Bible precisely without picking and choosing which of Gods rules, regulations, customs and directives you want to follow. If God demands a goat be sacrified, such as in Leviticus, then who are you to protest? Chris
scrumfish
Sophomore
United States of America

Unread post

When I considered myself a Christian I would have explained that a true Christian is someone who truly believed in and accepted Jesus into their hearts. I would not have made following all the rules or taking the Bible to be truth verbatim part of the definition. Of course, I then would have self-righteously said that only God knows which people are true Christians, smug in my surety that I had access to the other side of the pearly gates.

Return to “Religion & Philosophy”