• In total there are 20 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 20 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

REVIEW PLEASE - WHEN I GOT REINCARNATED AS A SPIDER WITH MY GODDESS - ISEKAI LIGHT NOVEL

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Noel Elitia
Official Newbie!

REVIEW PLEASE - WHEN I GOT REINCARNATED AS A SPIDER WITH MY GODDESS - ISEKAI LIGHT NOVEL

Unread post

PLEASE REVIEW MY LIGHT NOVEL ON AMAZON KINDLE AND WATTPADD AND GOODREADS
NOVEL IS ATTACHED IN PDF FORM
I AM SURE YOU WILL LIKE THIS LIGHT NOVEL FIRST VOLUME AND MORE TO COME
HERE IS THE SYNOPSIS OF MY LIGHT NOVEL
After losing her parents at an early age, Sachi Kondo has lived without neither the joy of having close friends nor the experience of the love and affection of parents. However, after a sudden death in a school bus accident, she and her classmates were transported to divine realm to be reincarnated—and tasked with saving a new world. Thinking about the new happy life that she would get, she wished to be reborn.
However there is a condition that each reincarnate will be accompanied by a God or Goddess to guide them on their journey. While her classmates are chosen by strong Gods or Goddesses, and will gain impressive abilities useful in battle, Sachi is chosen by a non-combat Goddess Athena. Both of them being weak and lacking any real offensive power they are belittled and bullied by other Gods and students. Sachi and Athena soon become close friends while the others detested their relationships. Both are betrayed by them and find themselves in a trap under the attack of Heavenly Guardian Beast – Fenrir.
While both of them survive and the beast is slained, people near her soon realizes Sachi’s true overpowered potential. Both of them find their resolve in protecting each other and leading a happy life. Will Sachi and Goddess Athena really be able to survive through all the hardships they will face in the endeavour to save Isleguard.

- NOEL ELITIA

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”