• In total there are 26 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 26 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The book about the timetravelling timelord

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
kumarraghav
Official Newbie!

The book about the timetravelling timelord

Unread post

:welcome: I always like mystery and adventure stories, so I wanted to create on on my own.
I decided to create this mystery novel of time travelling which consists of short stories of time travelling adventures. Please let me know if I can continue and complete this story.
Title: The legend of the timelord.

Prelogue:
Year: 1910
Planet: Earth
Place: Corner’s Coffee Shop, Nunavut, Canada
‘In this life, we want nothing but FACTS, Sir. Nothing but FACTS! There is no such thing as Time Lord! Stop giving them the wrong hope sir!’, Jayson shouted at Mark and left the Corner’s coffee shop.
As Jayson entered the foggy streets of Nunavut, as he continued walking deeper into the fog, he became aware of the footsteps that were following him, he wondered if it was them. He began walking faster. The footsteps – a soft pad-pad-pad-pad – remained closer to him.
After few more strides those footsteps were almost straining to be heard, but Jayson felt something again. There was something definitely wrong with the fog.
He turned a corner and he glanced over his shoulder and glimpsed on his right, there was something, something invisible and that was rushing towards him with an unanticipated flashy momentum. He moved swiftly, taking a couple of long strides….
He emerged from the bank of fog and visibility returned. No more footsteps or that odd blue light but only his own ragged breath, he paused and looked up to his left only to notice a billboard that read, ‘This is your last chance to run’.

p.s. please leave kind comments and suggestions.
Thankyou.
Kumar Raghav

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”