• In total there are 28 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 28 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Rinn's Crossing: A Novel

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
rslheath
Official Newbie!

Rinn's Crossing: A Novel

Unread post

On a remote Alaskan island, Rinn Vaness commits a minor felony. His former lover is arrested for the crime—and a murder someone tried to pin on him. Out on bail, Kit Olinsky fights a scorched-earth battle in the state legislature to save the Alaska she loves. She can only win if she betrays her friend Dan Wakefield, a Tlingit fighting desperately for what was promised to his people a generation ago. In the backrooms of the legislature, Senator Billy Macon manipulates Alaska’s grimy politics with vindictive mastery in his drive to the governor’s mansion. Like a lone wolf, Rinn slips out of the forest to protect Kit, never suspecting that he has more at stake than a lonely prison cell.

"A thrilling, engrossing work of serpentine intrigue and crisp characterization" --Kirkus Reviews (Starred Review)

"The political machinations are as suspenseful as the murder inquiry" --Publisher’s Weekly

"It’s impossible to emerge from Rinn’s Crossing without a healthy respect for the author’s great talent" --Red City Review (5-star review)

"The conflict and suspense are brilliantly placed and the twists and turns powerfully executed" --Readers Favorite (5-star review)

Chapter 1 attached.

Book club questions are on my website https://russellheathauthor.com/book-club-questions/. I would be happy to join your book club or forum to answer questions and provoke things--contact me via my website.

Russell Heath
Attachments
Rinns Crossing Chapter 1.pdf
First Chapter
(314.33 KiB) Downloaded 55 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”