• In total there are 12 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

The Mis-Adventures of Star Cat: a new children's/teen's/young adult fiction book

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
epkee123
Official Newbie!

The Mis-Adventures of Star Cat: a new children's/teen's/young adult fiction book

Unread post

Hello everyone. My name is Elisabeth, and I just recently published my first book, "The Mis-Adventures of Star Cat," via Amazon KDP. It is available in both ebook and paperback formats, and I would really love to have more people read the book so that I can receive additional feedback/reviews. I feel that while the story can be considered a children's book, it is quite long (188 pages, 16 chapters) and would be appropriate for teens as well as young adults who enjoy fiction/action/comedy/comics. I do not want to give away too many details of the story, but I will repost my description from Amazon:
On a planet called Cater, there once lived a cat named Star Cat. Well, technically she wasn't a cat. She was really shaped more like a star. Anyways, this story allows the reader to follow Star Cat's misadventures where she discovers new friends and new enemies. Throughout the 16 chapters, the reader will view many illustrations that further bring the story to life.

Here is the link to the ebook for anyone who is interested: https://www.amazon.com/Mis-Adventures-S ... 8&qid=&sr=

Also, the ebook is currently free for anyone enrolled in the Kindle Unlimited program! I recommend viewing the book via the Kindle App so that you can see all the pictures in color. :-D Thank you!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”