• In total there are 31 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 31 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Leon Stevens

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
ElizabethNHarris
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Leon Stevens

Unread post

Come and see what new author Leon Stevens has been up to with his new book.

Hello! This week we welcome Leon Stevens to the Author of the Week spotlight. Leon has released two books, shall we see what he's been up to?

Hi Leon, welcome to your interview, it's taken a while to get here! Let's start with learning a little about you.

I’m a pretty private person. I enjoy learning (I have a couple of degrees). A lot of who I am comes out in my writing and my music. I thought at one point I would be a performer (Rockstar!!), then I got into classical guitar and folk music. Performing wasn’t my forte, so I switched to teaching. I enjoy being active: running, cycling, and yoga.

You sound like a very talented person Leon, what got you into writing? Who encouraged you the most to write?

The voice inside me. I needed a way to put all my thoughts down as a way to make sense of the world around me. It started with songs/song lyrics, then progressed to poetry (which isn’t much of a stretch). Finally, I had story ideas, so I thought that I should write those down before I forgot them. I guess I’m my biggest fan…

https://www.elizabethnharris.net/author ... -week-leon
Attachments
19719452.jpg
19719452.jpg (9.39 KiB) Viewed 807 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”