• In total there are 82 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 82 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

'The Tech' an FBI Thriller: Reviewers Wanted!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Dawn Hill Pub
Official Newbie!

'The Tech' an FBI Thriller: Reviewers Wanted!

Unread post

Hi everyone, :up:

I'm Rahull, the director of Dawn Hill Publications! I am very interested in providing free copies of 'The Tech' by Mark Ravine to book reviewers in exchange for an honest review on Amazon and Goodreads!

Book Description:

Special Agent Alexandra Cassidy has made a career of disobeying orders, challenging bigwigs, and asking uncomfortable questions. What offends her superiors most is that her intolerable antics have earned her one of the best track records in the FBI.

It's too bad, some cases are better left unsolved.

When Cassidy is transferred to the backwaters of Arizona she finds herself leading a crew with so many black marks on their records, it's a miracle any of them remain employed. Thankfully, their first case pretty much solves itself. But as Cassidy and her team continue throwing bad guys behind bars, a creeping sense of suspicion grows. The cases are easy, a little too easy, and troubling patterns become impossible to ignore.

Then things take a violent turn, and an elusive figure steps forward to help. But in a conspiracy big enough to topple kings, every player has an agenda - and misplaced trust will have devastating consequences.

'The Tech' is available in ePub, Mobi and PDF. If you are interested in reading 'The Tech', please drop me an email at [email protected] with the subject line of 'BookTalk Book Review' and we can go from there!

I look forward to working with each and every one of you!

Kind regards,
Rahull :thanks2:
Dawn Hill Pub
Official Newbie!

Re: 'The Tech' an FBI Thriller: Reviewers Wanted!

Unread post

Just a few of the reviews on The Tech:

"Captivating story with tricky situations and mastermind techniques." - Chevus Reads
"It didn't slack anywhere, it felt like it was written by a seasoned writer." - Meander Read & Roam
"I could see this becoming a TV series in the future." - Matfiction
"Alright, wow. This book was so intense, but I loved every moment of it. The Tech is a debut thriller, but I thought it was from a seasoned writer because it was written so well." - Storme Reads
"Reading just the first chapter, I was hooked! - It is Mark's debut novel, and I sincerely hope it becomes a series." - Lyon Media Services

If you too would like a free copy of The Tech in exchange for an honest review. Please email me at [email protected] with the subject line 'BookTalk Book Review'
Dawn Hill Pub
Official Newbie!

Re: 'The Tech' an FBI Thriller: Reviewers Wanted!

Unread post

Hi Everyone!

We are still looking for reviewers for The Tech. If you'd like a free review copy. Please email me at [email protected]

Happy reading,
Rahull

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”