• In total there are 29 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 28 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Lisa Richman and Tavi!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
ElizabethNHarris
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Lisa Richman and Tavi!

Unread post

Author of the Week has written a book that is circling schools at the moment, Lisa has written about Tavi and how life is viewed through Tavi's eyes. To find out more please check out Lisa and to find out how to contact her at https://www.elizabethnharris.net/post/lisa-richman.

My book is called Tavi Tails – The Diary of a Dog. I started typing for Tavi, our expressive and opinionated English Golden Retriever, on his Facebook page (facebook.com/TaviTail) when he was only seven weeks old. With nearly 5000 followers, it has been incredibly gratifying to see how he helps people smile and think, and look at life from a unique perspective. His book is a chance to do that on a broader scale, and if ever there was a time the world could use more laughs and warm fuzzies, this is it. I originally thought of writing this book for young adults and dog lovers of all ages. I now believe that Tavi’s canine insights on love and family will provide inspiration to all readers and that his story will make them smile. It has been especially rewarding to receive letters from teachers using this book to help students during this tough time in quarantine.
Attachments
20231668.jpg
20231668.jpg (28.55 KiB) Viewed 538 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”