• In total there are 2 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 2 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 616 on Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:47 pm

Gauri Shanbhag Wagle

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
ElizabethNHarris
Eligible to vote in book polls!

Gauri Shanbhag Wagle

Unread post

Gauri is this weeks Author of the Week, come and find out what Gauri has to say about her debut book and her next book!

https://www.elizabethnharris.net/author ... week-gauri

Yes, piracy is a problem for many authors. Who is the worst villain you’ve ever written, and why?

The worst villain I have ever created is ‘Nikita Bangera’ in my recently finished novel ‘CORPORATE ARMAGEDDON’. Nikita is a corporate professional in higher authority and she misuses her power. She leaves no stone unturned in exploiting her subordinate who is the protagonist of my novel. You would recoil in horror after reading about Nikita’s ploys which are aimed at harassing my protagonist SWARALI.

​She sounds awful, I hope she gets her comeuppance! What is next on your list to write/publish?

My next story is about how a girl combats a mental disorder. It is not yet titled and is in progress.
Attachments
Author photo.jpg
Author photo.jpg (110.04 KiB) Viewed 544 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”