• In total there are 41 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 39 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Current Events vs Life and Death - KAKO HellCniht - A Demon Speaks

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
hellcniht
Official Newbie!

Current Events vs Life and Death - KAKO HellCniht - A Demon Speaks

Unread post

A man finds an odd book in his uncle’s giveaway box, postmortem, and accomplishes the seemingly impossible, which is to read and observe the book. The book provides instructions, from a leader demon to other demons on earth, in manual form. It states how the demons should indoctrinate children, exploit youth, pollute politics, militarize police, and snatch souls. The book was not meant to be read by humans, but only by the soul-snatching demons, therefore it is slightly confusing, wordy and above human understanding. This demon is a prideful maniac, often berating underlings, humans and anything God has given. The demon’s words are shocking with some references to murder, sex, youthful ignorance and evilness, as they are demons, and not fairies or gnomes. Some confusion comes to the man because of his possession of the book and yes, it is meant to be read by fallen angels.

HellCniht, hates humans, as humans were favored by God, given a weightless soul and offered salvation, which the demons were not. He wants to snatch a plethora of souls and offer them in trade at the end of time. The demon believes, because he is so shrewd and beyond intelligent, that he will corner God like a genie in a bottle when all things conclude.

After contact with this book, the man feels compelled to translate it. While translating, he is confused, restless and unable to be routine, as if the book has infiltrated his thoughts, like a mental virus. This gifts the reader with intentional misdirection bringing with it expectantly, uneasy feelings and rabbit trails. Several other demons are encountered within the book, of which each has a specific job on earth.

I am an author and wrote a book about spiritual warfare. I would like to promote this book as many things inside are currently happening. My name is J Holland and my book is titled KAKO HellCniht, A Demon Speaks.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”