• In total there are 37 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 36 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

PREVAILED: An atheist turns into a mega-church pastor only to take his eyes off Jesus

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
damondtalbot
Official Newbie!

PREVAILED: An atheist turns into a mega-church pastor only to take his eyes off Jesus

Unread post

My name is Damond Talbot I am the owner of NFL Draft Diamonds, and I recently authored a faith-based novel called Prevailed that is now available on Amazon and on Kindle.

Prevailed is about an atheist man named James Carmichael, who would eventually discover the love of Jesus. His commitment to spread the Gospel turns into a passion, creating stardom. He will take a little AME church in North Carolina to a top ranked church earning millions in revenue and creating a true following.

James however is like many Christians, he becomes caught up in everyday life and ends up losing focus of what is truly important. After taking his eye off of Jesus, his world, church and family begin to crumble.

It will take a lot to get James out of the hole he dug for himself. He will eventually prevail but his patience, persistence and prayer will get him another chance at life.

My company NFL Draft Diamonds has helped thousands of football players over the years. I am a full time Federal Law Enforcement Officer who now works in the Religious Services Department of one of the largest prisons in the country with 6,500 inmates. My main job is to spread the Gospel of Jesus to the brothers and sisters who are spiritually down.

I heard about BookTalk today from a friend at work, and I wanted to share my book.

I hope you are all safe from this virus. Please take care of your family and I ask Jesus for your protection. I hope you all will take a chance on my book and share it with others if you enjoy it.

God Bless You all and Be Safe!

Damond Talbot

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”