• In total there are 13 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 12 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

"R&B Swagged Out" An Urban Romance....Who love Urban Romance Novels?

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
LMcc8896
Official Newbie!

"R&B Swagged Out" An Urban Romance....Who love Urban Romance Novels?

Unread post

Hello. This book will be featured on Book Talk you guys. I am proud to promote on this day. R&B Swagged Out was published right before New Years Day. It is a very juicy read and it is selling like hot cakes every time I go to Facebook. I know you will love it to! :yes:

INTRO:

Shawn is a popular R&B artist that specializes in song writing. He creates songs like no other. From love songs, sex songs, and club bangers, he's an R&B crooner at his best. Even though he's famous, he still deals with issues with his mother and every time he has a relationship with a woman it wouldn't last long. Shawn is a player when it comes to women. He never stops his cheating ways when Aliea is tired of it. Aliea is worried if her relationship with Shawn may end as she deals with Shawn's cheating ways. There is always something going on when Shawn is with a woman. Things get complicated while Shawn never believe in love. Shawn always said that love kills. Everyone that knew Shawn doesn't know what he meant about that, but his grandmother knows. Someone had hurt Shawn back in the day. But, Shawn is afraid to go back in his past to figure out why he can't love and commit to a woman. He would have to deal with a heartbreak all over again.

This is to the new addition of the sexy in urban lit!

https://www.amazon.com/R-Swagged-Out-La ... 644&sr=8-1
Attachments
Book Cover
Book Cover
Rb swagged out book cover SMALL Part 1.jpg (150.33 KiB) Viewed 683 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”