• In total there are 49 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 49 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Tales of Magic: A Magical Passage is the first book ever written like this!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
Magus
Almost Comfortable

Tales of Magic: A Magical Passage is the first book ever written like this!

Unread post

Tales of Magic: A Magical Passage
The first book ever written by two authors taking turns writing their lines.

Hey there, I'm new to the forum, but I wanted to tell you all about a new book that me and my mom wrote. It's the first book ever written by two authors taking turns writing their lines! It all started like this:

As a baby under a year old I was adopted and never got to know my mom until I was a grown man. One day she got in touch with me and we started corresponding through emails. She mentioned to me that she likes to write both poetry and novels. Well, knowing myself, and how I'm not an easy person to talk to, but wanting to have something to talk to her about, I wrote the first line of Tales of Magic and sent it to her. She added to it and sent it back.

After a while of doing this it became a ritual for us to send lines back and forth and I soon discovered that I had more in common with her then I ever knew. After years of doing this I am glad to say that I have gotten to know my mom very well and have even visited her in Tennessee. As our relationship has grown over the years so has the story, and this is real magic.

I am proud to announce that we have completed our first book, Tales of Magic: A Magical Passage. I think it's truly a one of a kind book with a rich captivating storyline that transports the reader into a world of imagination where anything is possible.

Tales of Magic is more than just a book, he's the last magical relic left in the world. Leave this world behind, journey with Alexis, a girl from the real world, as she inadvertently gets sucked into Tales of Magic with her grandmother. Discover a plot so heinous, it threatens not only to destroy the stories within Tales, but threatens to break loose into the real world as the characters within Tales attempt an epic escape from the book.

Will Alexis be able to stop Tale’s characters from escaping with the help of her newly found friends, or has the overlord already escaped from the book and is creeping up behind you right now with his bloody axe?

We self published the book on Amazon and you can also get it on your kindle. Visit the link below to get your free preview of the book or to purchase either as an e book or paperback:

amazon.com/gp/product/B07XXGT81N/ref=db ... bl_vppi_i0

Here I am with Tales.
Check out my book on Amazon titled: Tales of Magic: A Magical Passage by Arthur Rich and Susan

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”