• In total there are 30 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 28 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Paranormal Thriller about a haunted surfing town by Christopher Stanton

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
chris_stanton
Official Newbie!
United States of America

Paranormal Thriller about a haunted surfing town by Christopher Stanton

Unread post

My novel Kings of the Earth is now available in paperback and Kindle! I'm proud that it has received all five-star reader reviews on Amazon, and I'd be honored if you took a look.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1093764694?re ... ROnU3RhXFs

The lonely northern Michigan surfing town of Great Water has a long history of inexplicable occurrences. A shocking double murder and suicide there in 1918 still draws tourists who want to see the house where Jack Spivey went mad. But that is only the best-known event in a long list of unsolved disappearances and peculiar events in this paranormal epicenter.

November 2000: Three people try to survive the weekend when a strange portal opens in the woods near Spivey Point, pulling unsuspecting people inside and letting ghosts roam free. Newly pregnant Jenny fights to find her beloved husband Lance after he vanishes without a trace. Teenage surfer Eric gets a letter from his long-departed father, then finds a vintage surfboard washed ashore, which plunges him into exploring his mysterious past. And Martin, a lonely security guard plagued by mental illness, struggles not to succumb to madness and violence. These three desperate souls cross paths as they try to uncover the secrets of Great Water, where the border between the physical and spirit worlds is frighteningly blurred.

Kings of the Earth is a literary ghost story, a coming of age novel and an exploration of how past events can wreak havoc on the psyches of people trying to survive in a town where no one’s future is certain.

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”