• In total there are 35 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 34 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Seeking Reviewers - Upcoming Suspense / Thriller Novel - The Fixer: The Last Romanov

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
BookBuzz
Book Worm

Seeking Reviewers - Upcoming Suspense / Thriller Novel - The Fixer: The Last Romanov

Unread post

https://amzn.to/30i7EZG

Formats Available For Review: pdf, mobi, epub

Request a review copy from one of the following links:
http://netgal.ly/Avk6e4
booksprout.co/arc/20505/the-fixer-the-l ... st-romanov

The Fixer: The Last Romanov
The Fixer - Katerina Mills Book 3
By Jill Amy Rosenblatt
Release Date: October 22, 2019
ISBN: 978-1733256001
ASIN: B07VQQRSK7
Genre: suspense, thriller
Formats Available For Review: pdf, mobi, epub

"My name is Katerina Mills. Make sure I disappear."

Katerina Mills is getting out . . .

Desperate to escape a psychotic former client, a vengeful mobster, and a dirty DEA agent, professional "fixer" Kat Mills is ready to drop out and disappear.

She doesn't trust her employer, the shadowy MJM Consulting, but Katerina can't say no to one last job for the biggest score yet, enough money to get lost for good . . . until the client asks the impossible . . .

Dmitry Zilinsky claims he is a direct descendant of Russia's last Tsar, Nicholas II, and he demands Katerina steal the item that will prove it.

Kat must get the job done or she can't make her escape. But when professional thief Alexander Winter reappears in her life, Katerina Mills faces a new choice: go it alone or risk everything to be with the one person she doesn't want to live without?
Attachments
The Fixer The Last Romanov.jpg
The Fixer The Last Romanov.jpg (21.98 KiB) Viewed 617 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”