• In total there are 58 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 57 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

New YA series about zodiac signs and virtual reality!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
twellsauthor
Official Newbie!

New YA series about zodiac signs and virtual reality!

Unread post

amazon.com/Zodiac-Supreme-Utopia-Terry- ... amp;sr=8-1

Please let me know if you buy it so I can thank you personally. Every purchase means so much to me because I'm a one-man show. I have no agent, no publisher. Or even an editor, and not because I don't care to, but because I can't afford one. That being said, I edited the book several times.

This series will philosophically answer the question, "Which zodiac sign is the best?"

Teenagers of every zodiac sign wake up in a virtual world called Zo.
For the most part, this fake world is identical to the real one. Zo has its unique perks though.
Money doesn't exist, so anything and everything is free. The teens' modified bodies don't require food or sleep. And the entirety of Zo is theirs to explore.
Unbeknownst to them, their choices and personalities are being studied to determine the best zodiac.
Which signs will resist the appeal of this utopian world and try to escape? Which signs will never want to leave?

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”