• In total there are 37 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 37 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Seeking Reviews for Sci-fi Fantasy Novel - Primeval Origins: Light of Honor

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
BookBuzz
Book Worm

Unread post

https://amzn.to/319oRVU

pdf and mobi copies available from the following sites:
http://netgal.ly/qeWfOV
booksprout.co/arc/18032/primeval-origin ... t-of-honor

Primeval Origins: Light of Honor
Book #2 in the Primeval Origins Epic Saga
By B.A. Vonsik
Publisher: Celestial Fury Publishing
ISBN: 978-0578172552 (pb)
ISBN: 978-0578172569 (hc)
ASIN: B0186PBOIC
Pages: 294
Genre: Science Fantasy, Young Adult, Cross Genre (Epic Fantasy, Science Fiction, Fictional History, Religion)

Primeval Origins: Light of Honor (2nd Edition) – Book two in this epic story of mankind’s origins and the creation of the Four Horsemen. Join Nikki, a graduate student working on a field expedition that turns her life upside-down sending her on the run from forces unknown, as she learns of and experiences our undiscovered and hidden history filled with terrible tyrannies, deadly dinosaurs, brutal beasts, ancient gods, and heroic hearts as the origins of our End Times is revealed, answering the question, “What if all of our myths and legends are true?”

Epic Fantasy, Science Fantasy, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Young Adult, Action & Adventure, Myth & Legend, Dystopian, Good and Evil, Historic Fiction, Christian Fantasy, Kindle, Nook, iBook/iTunes…and maybe more truth than is expected.

Fleeing across the sea from enemies familiar and unknown, the crew of the Wind Runner and I fight for our lives as we struggle to keep safe our strange and ancient cargo, the unconscious Rogaan and Aren. We have need the help of these warriors of old as we battle deadly Tyr super-soldiers of the New World Order, now commanded by the forces of the Crescent Moon, intent on taking our ancient cargo for themselves. I suffer horribly the wrath of the Tyr when protecting the unrisen Horsemen, hurling me to the brink of death and back into the ancient world of mankind’s first civilization, reliving the past through the eyes of the then young and aspiring warrior Rogaan and the mystic Aren. As my Light, again, plunges into the maelstrom of our deep past experiencing a culture both simultaneously primitive and advanced, as our ancient ancestors struggle against self-corruptions and unseen powers born of jealous entitlements by their celestial gods and unknown intelligences. In these remembrances, I am witness to terrible injustices and impossible trials levied by the covetous tyrannies against Rogaan, Aren, and many others. In the here and now, I find rising deep questions about humanity’s origins and the seemingly eternal battle between the goodness of the Light and the selfish evils of the Darkness. I, Nikki, now standing at the precipice at the end of mankind’s Fourth World-Age, bare testimony of our undiscovered history, in these blue steel epics, revealing the origins of the Horsemen of Prophecy…before the sounding of the trumpets.

Visit www.primevalorigins.com for more information and story details we just can’t fit into the books.
Attachments
Light of Honor Book 2.jpg
Light of Honor Book 2.jpg (81.51 KiB) Viewed 591 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”