• In total there are 59 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 59 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

Seeking Reviews for the Sci-fi Fantasy Novel - Primeval Origins: Paths of Anguish

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
BookBuzz
Book Worm

Seeking Reviews for the Sci-fi Fantasy Novel - Primeval Origins: Paths of Anguish

Unread post

https://amzn.to/2LRBoZU

Download a review copy from one of the following links:
http://netgal.ly/TqsMph
booksprout.co/arc/17076/primeval-origin ... of-anguish

Primeval Origins: Paths of Anguish
Book 1 in the Primeval Origins Epic Saga
By B.A. Vonsik
Publisher: Celestial Fury Publishing
ISBN: 978-0578138602 (pb)
ISBN: 978-0578138619 (hc)
ASIN: B00JGFIW5A
Pages: 306
Genre: Science Fantasy, Young Adult, Cross Genre (Epic Fantasy, Science Fiction, Fictional History, Religion)

Primeval Origins: Paths of Anguish (2nd Edition) - Book one in this epic story of mankind's origins and the creation of the Four Horsemen. Join Nikki, a graduate student working on a field expedition that turns her life upside-down, as she learns of and experiences our undiscovered and hidden history filled with terrible tyrannies, deadly dinosaurs, brutal beasts, ancient gods, and heroic hearts as the origins of our End Times is revealed, answering the question, "What if all of our myths and legends are true?"

Primeval Origins: Paths of Anguish (Book #1 in this Epic Saga, 2nd Edition)
www.primevalorigins.com

AWARDS and HONORS
* Young Adult Book of the Year, 2014/2015 Reader Views Literary
Awards.
* Finalist, Fantasy Book of the Year, Readers Favorite 2016 Book
Awards
* Finalist, Fantasy Book of the Year, 2016 International Book Awards
* Distinguished Favorite, Epic Fantasy Book of the Year, 2017
Independent Press Awards
* Fantasy Book of the Year, 2017 NYC Big Book Award
* Winner, Science Fantasy, National Association of Book Entrepreneurs
(NABE) Winter 2018 Pinnacle Book Achievement Award

Epic Fantasy, Science Fantasy, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Young Adult, Action& Adventure, Myth & Legend, Dystopian, Good and Evil, Christian Fantasy, Kindle, Nook, iBook/iTunes...and maybe more truth than is expected.

Myths and Legends...just fables and fantasies for those taught to scoff at them is d, as I was taught when a graduate student in the sciences; scorn and ridicule the forbidden. Myths are just...myths. Legends are just...legends. Then, I discovered different, in a South American dig where my life went upside down after finding what should not be with what we thought we knew so much about. My consciousness, my Light, plunged through a maelstrom bound to those of our undiscovered history. I witnessed through the eyes of ancient warriors, Rogaan and others, a wondrous human civilization of old, grand beasts and dinosaurs, and celestial gods of myth in what the modern Hopi and Maya branded our First World-Age. An age deep in blood and conflict born of gods and new man covetous of true powers and self-motivations loosing upon their world tyrannies, energy forces...sorceries, and abominations affronting Creation. Sealing the fates of the age, sword-messengers, warrior angels, risen new to bring forth the Harbinger of Creation's Judgments, slayers of civilizations...both of men and gods, the Horsemen. I am bound to them. In the here and now, standing at the precipice at the end of mankind's Fourth World-Age, I fear what is to come from the others...the Horsemen of Prophecy. And yet, I have hope for what follows. As our ancients did in tablets of clay teaching us our undiscovered past, I Nikki, now share these steel bound epics with you before the sounding of the trumpets.
Attachments
Paths of Anguish, Book 1.jpg
Paths of Anguish, Book 1.jpg (57.29 KiB) Viewed 642 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”