• In total there are 25 users online :: 2 registered, 0 hidden and 23 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 813 on Mon Apr 15, 2024 11:52 pm

Seeking Reviews For New Urban Fiction Novel - Blood on My Shadow

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
BookBuzz
Book Worm

Unread post

https://amzn.to/2HXkS9M

Formats Available For Review: Print (limited quantities, only available to qualified reviewers/bloggers in the U.S.), pdf, ebook

Blood on My Shadow
The Rise and Fall of the Syndicate
Series: End of the Syndicate Book (Book 1)
By Jovon Scott
Publisher: History Publishing Co
Published: March 2019
ISBN: 978-1940773889
ASIN: B07PQ8PQHF
Genre: Urban Fiction

It was in a 6 x 9 foot cell where the author, Jovon Scott, discovered how writing frees the soul and opens a breeding place for creativity. This is a work of street lit, focusing on the underbelly of urban culture. It is here where the author combines lessons learned on the streets of Chicago, an unharnessed imagination and his ability to spin an exciting story. "Blood of my Shadow: The Rise & Fall of the Syndicate," is a narrative about control and power, accompanied by sex and violence, a lustful lifestyle, the willingness to die for a cause, and the hope of a lasting legacy.

The Syndicate lives by a set of rules and principles that not only govern our longevity in the underworld, but shapes who we are as a player in the game of chances. Death is synonymous with the culture we live in; blood is only repaid in blood. We are Penumbras, mere fractions of a shadow. But when united, we become one full and complete shadow, absorbing the magical and spiritual strength emulated by a total eclipse. And when Penumbras die, they become the Blood of my Shadow.
Mona Moore, Sole Proprietor of the Sheridan Syndicate.

For review copies contact:

Larry L Franklin
Email: [email protected]

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”