• In total there are 37 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 37 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 789 on Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:08 am

Little Sister Song (contemporary family drama)

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
SaraCreasy
Official Newbie!
Australia

Little Sister Song (contemporary family drama)

Unread post

I just released Little Sister Song, a contemporary family drama, on Kindle for 99c.

I uploaded the book to Wattpad earlier this year and had great feedback - has anyone else tried Wattpad? I have a core group of loyal enthusiastic readers there although I realize they don't convert to paying customers. Still, it was a boost to my confidence to see 100% positive comments, and some have reviewed the book on Goodreads already.

Blurb: Wynter has spent her entire young life behind a chain-link fence in the middle of the Arizona desert. Her search for love starts the day she escapes on a bus with nothing but an address and her sister's instructions to forget the past and embrace the world outside.

Knocking on the door of an unassuming house in Seattle, she is welcomed by her true family--three older brothers who never knew she existed--in a place where they have pancakes for breakfast and make rock music in the basement. A place Wynter wants to call home. They all share the same pain: their mother's abandonment years earlier. And they all share a bond to ease that pain: music.

But Wynter quickly learns there are no happy endings. Her adult siblings have problems of their own. Will she be able to stay long enough to taste her first tangerine, learn the blues turnaround, and put the family back together?
Attachments
1 LSS-wattpad.jpg
1 LSS-wattpad.jpg (41.13 KiB) Viewed 706 times

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”