• In total there are 48 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 48 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 871 on Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:00 am

Lonely Thriller Romance Novella looking for a date...

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
LynziJones
Official Newbie!

Lonely Thriller Romance Novella looking for a date...

Unread post

Hello, my name is Treachery & Trust and i'm a Novella written by Lynzi Jones.

I was born a few years ago, but it took me a long time to come out of my shell and share my story. When i did, i felt like people really liked me....but i also felt that people were afraid to read me. Like....they assume that i was only for African american people. I mean sure, i have a few handsome black people on my cover....but that doesn't limit my potential does it? I thought i had the potential to bring joy and suspense to anyone, no matter the tone of their skin. Maybe you would be willing to spend a little time with me and let me know what you think?

This is what i'm all about.....

Jada Tatum thought she had it all together. She had a successful computer business, two wonderful friends and a loving big brother. Suddenly, her wonderful life is turned upside down and she finds her longtime friend and business partner murdered!

The cops suspect foul play and immediately peg Jada as a suspect! In a panic, she calls her brother for help. Unfortunately for her, he asks his best friend Benjamin Shaw to watch over her.

Ben’s untrustworthy reputation is far from comforting. Jada can’t stand him. Maybe in another life she would admit that he was sexy as all hell. But sexy or not, he would always be the guy who almost wrecked her family. She wants to keep her charming caretaker at a distance, but untrustworthy or not, Ben is the only person keeping her safe from an unknown killer.

Between dead bodies, bombs, gun shots and killers, how on earth will Jada keep her head…and fight her growing attraction for Ben in the process???

You can find me sitting alone on amazon....maybe you can call me for a read? xoxo

https://smile.amazon.com/Treachery-Trus ... +and+trust

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”