• In total there are 59 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 59 guests (based on users active over the past 60 minutes)
    Most users ever online was 851 on Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:30 am

My Science Fiction/Cyberpunk Mystery Novel!

Authors are invited and encouraged to present their FICTION books solely within this forum.
djb9142
Official Newbie!

My Science Fiction/Cyberpunk Mystery Novel!

Unread post

Hey everyone! So, I'm completely new about starting topics and this will be my first one on Booktalk.

I have a SciFi/cyberpunk mystery novel coming out soon called "West of 27", set in 2084 Miami. Here's a brief synopsis:

When a cyber serial killer begins to remotely target cybernetic and bio-mechantronic enhanced, half-synthetic prostitutes and lays the blame on Christian Kassel, the heir to the Kassel Microsystems throne, Detective Francis Marius of the Miami Metropolitan Police Force is rousted from his lifeless post in the Internal Investigations division and given near Carte Blanche from upon high by the Chief of the Southeastern Prefecture, Eduardo Nunez. With the help of a team personally selected by Nunez, Francis tracks down this seamlessly omnipresent force that will stretch Francis’ body and spirit, already fractured from a tech-junkie psychosis three years prior, as he navigates an underworld of elite corporatism, trans-human synergism, paramilitary companies, and genetically and cybernetically enhanced criminals.

As Francis is bombarded from all sides by not only his own demons, but an insidious presence seeping through an 1980s' inspired, self-sustainable Miami, a sentient, quantum computer humanoid named Sanibel Seven may just hold the key to open a Pandora’s box of murder, subterfuge, and what it means to be a human on the cusp of a new epoch for humanity..

You can check out more info and even some snippets from the novel on my website DavidBrustobooks.com, along with some of my other written works.

You can also pre-order my novel "West of 27" by following this link: https://publishizer.com/west-of-27/

Thanks everyone! If there's any questions concerning the novel itself, I'm always here to answer questions. Hopefully you'll enjoy reading the novel as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Return to “Authors: Tell us about your FICTION book!”